We conceive safety, occupational health, the environment and quality as the priority requirements in the development of all our activities. For this reason that we have implemented an integrated management system based on ISO 9.001, ISO 14.001 and OHSAS 18.001 standards. The guidelines of our integrated policy can be summarized in the following points:
The management is committed to providing the adequate resources for each organizational level so that its integrated policy is received, understood, implemented and respected by every member of the company.
- Commitment with the continuous improvement of our internal procedures. We maintain a permanent control of the integrated management through audits and periodical reviews.
- Focus on the client and their needs.
- Continuous training of staff with particular attention to the needs associated to the safety of both persons and properties.
- We consider safety, environmental and quality policies as a responsibility of each and every worker.
- We are committed to the prevention and minimisation of environmental impact and climate change while respecting biodiversity and encouraging the efficient use of natural resources.
- We have in place both internal and external channels that allow us to respond to the request of information on occupational health and safety, the environment and quality issues.